Friday, January 7, 2011

Pattie's Creations New Year Blog Hop

BLOG HOP IS NOW CLOSED...STAY TUNED FOR THE WINNERS...
Welcome to our very first Blog Hop!!!
We would like to welcome in the New Year by having some fun and Hopping from one Design Team's Blogspot to another. We have prizes along the way and I am giving away a $10.00 USD voucher from my Store to the winner, who will be selected randomly when the Blog Hop ends on Sunday as long as you meet my requests.
Some of the Design Team members will be giving away prizes too, so make sure you check out each of their blogs. To become eligible to win my prize you need to do the following:
  1. Become a Follower of my Challenge Blog.
  2. Post a comment below.
  3. Optional, I would love it if you could post my store blinkie on your blog and link it to my store at Pattie's Creations Digital Stamps or at my other Newly Created Blogspot that will take you to my store at Pattie's Creations Digital Stamps Blog. I need to get my images out to more crafters and this would make it easier for me to do that. If you love my images like others do then why not add my link to your blog?
The Blog Hop starts right now and ends on Sunday, January 9th at 1:00 PM CST.

Here is the list of Blogs in their order:

Let's get started. Your next stop is at Sandi's Blog. If you get lost along the way you can always start at the beginning. 


23 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Yay, I'm ready to hop!!

Happy Hopping!
☺ Sandi
DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Beeceecreativity said...

I am right behind you Sandi.. this should be fun to see what we all did with the same image... welcome everyone.. and have some fun along the way.

Jen Leeflang said...

don't go too fast, bev - I'm right behind you....

Angela B. said...

I do love your images! Looking forward to the hop! Thanks for the invite!

Rhonda Miller said...

I can't wait to hop and see all your fabulous creations.

Beeceecreativity said...

well it was a great hop.. so much fun.. congrats ladies and amazing and inspiring cards.
Pattie.. thanks for the great digi. It was fun to use on our cards.

Ellis said...

Looking forward to hopping around! =)
Hugs, Elenor

http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

THERESA said...

Hey , don't hop too fast, on your heels here...................hehehe
Cannot wait to see al, see ya later................

Ellis said...

Wonderful hop, I could visit all the blogs except Bev's, some how it gets covered in a sheet of brownred color as soon as I try to scroll! =( I saw te card thou and it's wonderful but can't comment on it!
Hugs, Elenor

http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

Sandra DeFalco said...

Yay, I made it back safely! I had fun hopping and looking at all the gorgeous creations!

☺ Sandi

jimlynn said...

I just became a follower and now am off to check out the Hop! So much fun!
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Patti,I love your blog and signed up as afollower. I am putting your log on both my blogs, I love the cards. Thank you for sharing them. Hugs Cathy K

Denise said...

Great hop, Pattie. Lots of beautiful creations along the way. Lots of awesome prizes too:>))
Thank you!!!!

Cleota said...

Great job ladies.

Ruby Taylor said...

Pattie, I loved the blog and I was already a follower. There's a lot of great talent on your team. Congratulations on your first hop!!

Melanie M said...

Great hop and gorgeous creations Ladies. I enjoyed having a look at how differently all the cards worked out in the end :)

sammi said...

Love your images and am excited to be hopping along for your New year's hop! I'm already a follower and am adding your badge to my blog!

LindaS said...

Can't wait to see what you girls have created - ready - hop.

Tip Top said...

Great hop and I'll add you to my sidebar for challenges!!

Happy New Year!

Charlene said...

Hey Patti...I'm ready to hop...thanks to Theresa sending me a message...and I have already added your image to my blog...couldn't get it to give the bubbles or direct link...but linked it manually so people can find you. Good luck with your hop.

Charlene said...

Just finished your hop...all of you did such marvelous creations...I never cease to be amazed at how many different looks you can get for the same image. Thanks so much for a very enjoyable hop.

Jenn Zeeb said...

I hopped the whole way and it was really a great time. Thanks a bunch!!

Jen Leeflang said...

made it - I got around the hop... YAY